Stills & Motion
Coco Styles is more than just Colleen Hartman, prop and wardrobe stylist. Over the last 3 years of her 8-year styling career, she has invested in specific individuals that deliver the highest level of creativity, problem solving, vision and experience to take the collaborative process to the next level. We are a team, we are friends, we are on it and we have fun!
Colleen and her team work together to provide all aspects of full service prop and wardrobe styling for still and motion productions. No project is too big or too small. We have the experience and the resources to accommodate and deliver on every aspect of a job.
Please see below for the run down of our services on & off set:
• Mood Board Creation and Presentation
• Team Players
• Creative Shopping
• Assistance in Estimating
• Time Management/Time Crunch Specialist
• Meeting budget expectations
• Strong client interface via e-mail and phone
• Personal, established relationships with talent and modeling agencies
• Set Design & Construction
• Carpentry & Painting Skills
• Travel skills…. Transporting or Sourcing Props and Wardrobe Out of Town
• For out-of-towners …Suggestions for Catering, Assistants, Production Services, Studios, Studio Teachers and More!
• Established Vendor Relationships & Local Resources
• Media Card for discounts on luggage
• Familiar with Carne process